To watch Disney+ TV shows and movies offline at any time, download them from the Disney+ app. Learn more about finding, downloading, and watching downloaded TV shows and movies below.
To download from Disney+, you need the latest version of the Disney+ app on one of these devices:
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 9.0 or later
- Android phone or tablet running Android 4.4.2 or later
- Amazon Fire tablet running Fire OS 4.0 or later
- Windows 10 (version 1709 or newer) or Windows 11 tablet or computer
- Select Chromebook and Chromebox models
Find And Download A Disney+ TV Show Or Movie
Tap on any TV show or movie and look for the Downloads icon to see whether it can be downloaded, or filter by what is available for download. Not all titles are available for download.
- Open the Disney+ app and tap Downloads.
- On a device running Windows 10 or Windows 11, open the Disney+ app and select Menu.
- Select See What You Can Download, Find Something to Download, Find More to Download, or Available for Download, depending on your device.
- Select a TV show or movie.
- From the description page, tap Download.
- For TV shows, Download will appear next to each available episode. Android users will also see a Download Season option to download all episodes in the selected season.
- To save on data usage, download over Wi-Fi.
You can have up to 100 active downloads at a time per device on as many devices included in your membership plan.
If you cancel your account, TV shows and movies you’ve downloaded will be deleted from your device. You will need to download them again if you rejoin in the future.
Watch Downloaded Disney+ TV Shows And Movies
- Sign in to the Disney+ app and select Downloads.
- On a device running Windows 10 or Windows 11, open the Disney+ app and select Menu, then My Downloads.
- Find the title you want to watch and select Play .
- For TV shows, select a show, then tap Play next to the episode you want to watch.
Downloaded TV shows and movies are available on the device that was used to download them and can be viewed from any profile in your account. Downloads will expire after a period of time, and some have a limit on how many times they can be downloaded per year. Once you’re done watching, delete downloads from your device.