Crunchyroll and Funimation have revealed the premiere date and English cast for The Rising of Shield Hero Season 2’s English Simuldub.
Set to air on Wednesday, May 4 at 5 p.m. ET/2 p.m. PT on Crunchyroll and Funimation, The Rising of Shield Hero Season 2 will feature a talented English cast, including:
- Stephen Fu (Wonder Egg Priority) – English voice of Naofumi Iwatani
- Erica Mendez (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba) – English voice of Raphtalia
- Brianna Knickerbocker (The Seven Deadly Sins) – English voice of Filo
- Amber Lee Connors (Komi Can’t Communicate) – English voice of Ost Horai
- Dawn M. Bennet (Black Clover) – English voice of Eclair Seaetto
- Sean Chiplock (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind) – English voice of Kyo Ethnina
“Learning that other nations are enduring the Calamity Waves, Naofumi vows to fight. But before he can begin, word comes that the massive Spirit Tortoise is free. Left unchecked, this rampaging monster could destroy the world,” reads Season 2’s synopsis. “He assembles companions Raphtalia and Filo and a few new allies, one of which reveals scary news—this was no accident. Someone deliberately unleashed the legendary beast!”
Fans who prefer subtitles and Japanese voiceover can watch simulcasted episodes on Wednesdays at 9 a.m. ET/6 a.m. PT, also on Crunchyroll and Funimation.