Coronavirus (COVID Virus) is spreading all over the world and Sanitizers are not available in retail stores. People are insanely buying this product either online or offline. Some stores are selling this at a higher price rate. Here in this article, you will learn to make home natural hand sanitizers, repipe to make hand sanitizers homemade easily in few steps, Quick recipes for Hand Sanitizer, and the alternatives to prevent from coronavirus.
Recipes to Make Homemade Natural Hand Sanitizer To Kill Coronavirus and Stay Safe
Here are some quick recipes to make Hand Sanitizers easily at home -
1] Aloe Vera Gentle Hand Sanitizer Quick Recipe
This non-drying herbal hand sanitizer gel nourishes made with the Aloe Vera. It’s also so simple that your children can help you make it.
|Preparation Time:||1 Minutes|
- ¼ cup Aloe vera gel
- 20 drops Germ Destroyer Essential Oil ( you Can Buy from here on Amazon )
- Mix all ingredients and store in a reusable silicone tube.
- Use as needed to naturally remove germs from hands.
2] Strongest Homemade Hand Sanitizer Recipe with rubbing Alcohol, Aloe Vera
|Preparation Time||5 Minutes|
- 2/3 cup rubbing alcohol (70% or higher)
- 2 Tablespoons aloe vera (If unable to find aloe vera, glycerin can be used as a substitute)
- 20 drops Germ Destroyer Essential Oil. (You can also use Germ Fighter which is stronger but I wouldn’t recommend for use on kids)
- Mix all ingredients and combine in a spray bottle (these are a perfect size) or a small bottle of any kind. Use as needed.
- Keep in mind that you should adjust the recipe depending on the strength of the alcohol you’re using. For example, if you’re using 99% Isopropyl rubbing alcohol, you’ll need a different amount of aloe vera than if you were using 70% alcohol.
3] Homemade Natural Hand Sanitizer Recipe with Lavender Oil and Aloe Vera Gel
|Preparation Time||5 Minutes|
- 5-10 drops lavender essential oil (buy 100% pure lavender EO)
- 30 drops tea tree essential oil (find 100% pure tea tree EO here)
- 3 ounces high-proof vodka (we use Everclear), or rubbing alcohol can be substituted
- 1-ounce pure 100% aloe vera gel
- ¼ teaspoon Vitamin E oil (helps soften hands!)
- Add essential oils and Vitamin E oil to a small glass bowl or container and swirl to mix.
- Add alcohol to the oils and swirl again.
- Combine this mixture with the aloe vera gel and mix well.
- Shake gently before each use. (Sanitizer should last several months with the addition of Vitamin E and alcohol to help preserve.)
4] Make hand sanitizer at home easily with Aloe vera and Lemon juice
- Isopropyl Alcohol or Rubbing Alcohol
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Tee Tree Oil or Lavender Oil or Lemon Juice
- Put 2 parts alcohol and 1 part aloe vera gel in a glass bowl.
- Now add 7 to 10 drops of essential oil of your choice or lemon juice. Now with the help of a wisk or a spatula, mix these three things well until the alcohol and gel are mixed together.
- Now fill the prepared mixture in a small clean bottle, which you can easily carry with you anywhere.
- Whenever you touch a place that a large number of people touch, such as door latch, bus handle, switch or lift button, etc. then do not forget to clean the hands using a hand sanitizer.
5] Hand Sanitizer Made With Neem (Azadirachta indica)
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||5 Minutes|
- Neem leaf (Azadirachta indica)
- Aloe vera gel
- Essential Alcohol
- Boil water with Neem leaves for at least 3-4 minutes then leave it aside.
- When the water will become normal, mix Aloe Vera gel and Essential Alcohol in it. Aloe Vera keeps your skin moisturize while Alcohol prevents your skin with viruses and bacteria.
- Use it whenever you come from outside. Wash your hands with it gently for 2-3 minutes.
Use Salt as Hand Sanitizer - Sanitizer Alternative
1] Salt has an outstanding property that none virus or bacteria can live or grow upon it. Use salt to wash your hands.
Note: Do not use water. Just use it to cleans your hands. You can use water but better to do without it.
2] Neem (Azadirachta indica) - As you already know Neem tree is the most valuable thing we know when we talk about prevention from any disease. Warm water with Neem leaves, drink it or Bath with it, rinse your hands with it... use as normally in daily life.