Chhapaak Paytm Contest – #ChhapaakonPaytm : Paytm Entertainment India has begun a contest on social media Twitter. Participate in the contest and Meet the Chhapaak movie stars. Deepika Padukone’s Chhapaak movie is going to be released on 10 January 2020. The film is based on New Delhi’s Acid Attack 2005 Survivor girl Laxmi Agarwal. Deepika played the survivor girl role in the film. Along with Deepika Padukone, Vikrant Massey played as the lead actor role. Chhapaak contest Twitter is simple. You just have to follow the instructions and you can have the chance to meet the Chhapaak stars. Don’t waste your time so much. Let’s play the #ChhapaakOnPaytm Contest– See for answers here – Chhapaak Movie Details, Release Date, Cast, Trailer, Posters
Chhapaak On Paytm Contest Rules
- Follow @PaytmTickets & Retweet the above tweet.
- Retweet & answer the upcoming questions correctly to be eligible for the lucky draw.
- Don’t forget to use #ChhapaakonPaytm in your replies.
- The contest is eligible for the residents of India above the age of 18 years.
- Paytm reserves the right to choose the contest winners.
- Paytm employees and family members are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- Gratification will be the form of meet and greet passes to 5 winners from Mumbai.
- The winners hs to provide the required documents to claim the offer, as may be required by Paytm.
Chhapaak on Paytm Contest Questions
Chaapaak On Paytm Twitter Contest questions are below –
- Chhapaak is inspired by the real-life story of which acid attack survivor and human rights activist?
- The title track of Chappak is sung by _____.
- Chhapaak marks Deepika Padukone’s debut as a producer. True or False?
- The inspiring biographical drama Chhapaak has been directed by __.
- Complete the dialogue from Chhapaak “Kitna accha hota agar acid bikta hi nahi, milta hi nahi, toh ___.“
Chhapaak on Paytm Contest Answers
Below are the answers to the #ChhapaakonPaytm contest. Don’t forget to use the hashtag while tweeting-
” Kitna accha hota agar acid bikta hi nahin. Milta hi nahin, toh phikta bhi nahin. “